Saturday, 9 February 2013

Another day, another dollaahh

I know it's annoying when people rant about their work, but today felt like a rubbish day.  Valentine's is over the horizon so people were grumpy, impatient and outright rude at times and we were all rushed off our feetses.

So I am now tucked up in bed watching one of my favourite films, Wimbledon <3 <3 I don't know why I love it so much, but every time I watch it, it fills me with warm fuzzy feelings, which is just what I need right now.

Did some shopping today, again to try and relieve the stress.. It didn't work but I did get some lovely things.

G21 Pooch Print Jumper - £16 at Asda


G21 Peter Pan Blouse - £14 at Asda

I don't usually find a lot in Asda clothing these days that I like, I used to but have noticed their styles have been a bit dowdy recently, but I spotted these two and just had to have them, I LOVE the geeky dog image on the jumper, so cute! & you probably can't tell from the picture of the blouse but that also has little doggys all over it.  I'm just a crazy dog lady it seems. :]

I also bought some makeup, I got two more shades of the Rimmel Apocalips lipglosses - Luna & Eclipse, but unfortunately they don't really suit me, very disappointing :[ I might be able to make Luna work, maybe, we'll see.  They looked so nice when I swatched them, oh well.  I bought two of the new Bourjois lipsticks in Pretty Prune and Fraise Remix (they were on buy one get one half price, so I figured it was rude not to buy two) & I also bought the new Rimmel eye primer.  Now I usually use Urban Decay Primer Potion on my eyes, and I've almost run out of my latest tube, but I saw this and thought I would give it a whirl, it would be nice to find a cheaper and easier to get (as it's available at my local boots) than having to go into Manchester to get my UD one, or order it online but you know.  We shall see, I'll test it tomorrow and update with my feelings on it. :]
In fact, once I've tried out everything, including the tan I bought and have dyed my hair (again, crossing my fingers!) I'll post a review of stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment