Saturday, 23 February 2013

New camera!

Yes I got a new camera!  I've mostly been using my phone to take photos so far, I do have an SLR & a Lumix but they're too heavy to take around with me so I bought a small and light Nikon Coolpix S3300 that I can pop in my bag or pocket so I have no excuses haha! :]

Yeah I probably didn't need another camera (I could use my Lumix really) but it was a bargain and it's so pretty... I am weak, weak I tell you! ;)


I bought it from Asda when all I went for was something for dinner.. ahem.. for the decent price of £59, it seems to be about £70+ everywhere else I looked so I think I got a bargain.  I had wanted it in red but for some reason it was £72 in every other colour hmm o.O Very odd.  Blue's good too though :]

I took some photos of my dog to test it haha


I haven't edited it other than to resize and add the name in the corner, so the colours seem pretty nice, it's probably not a great test as far as camera capabilities go, but I really just wanted to take a photo of her looking cute if I'm honest =P


I'll keep on using it and see how it goes, either way it's a pretty looking camera for my handbag so I guess I have no excuse for fuzzy phone photos now!

No comments:

Post a Comment