Saturday, 23 February 2013

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag don't worry about the cavalries

As I mentioned earlier I'll be going on a holiday I've been waiting for for as long as I can remember, yes I'm going to...DISNEYLAND PARIS! You're probably thinking I'm a bit old for it, but I could not be more excited!! It's not until April but now that February is nearly over it doesn't feel so far away to me! Now I decided that for such an amazing holiday, I needed a new suitcase, mine was pretty old and heavy, plus it didn't look snazzy enough for Paris ;) so I began to look for a new one! Now luggage is luggage right? Well, yes, but not all of us want plain boring suitcases, remember when EVERYONE got one of those silver plastic shell ones? and then every single one that came round on the conveyor belt looked like yours but wasn't? Yep, I've been there too. I wanted something pretty and amazing that hopefully will be easy to find at the airport. It turns out however that pretty suitcases are quite hard to find, I mean you can find ones in nice colours now, but they're still quite plain, buut I have managed to find quite a few places that do have some different ones and have selected a few here to show you! :)
 
The ones from Matalan (and there are a lot more, I just chose a few) are also a part of the super light range and some of them even have 4 wheels rather than two so they're easier to pull around and stand up rather than tipping forward, and their range starts at £35 depending on design and size.

The River Island cases are about cabin sized and are a little more pricey at £65 but they are really pretty, I especially love the floral one <3 and hey it's still cheaper than a Cath Kidston!

The polka dot ones from SportsDirect (I know, I would never have guessed to check there until I found them by accident haha!) are an absolute bargin, as you can see they come in a lots of different sizes and they start at £9.99!! Super bargain!

I also saw some lovely ones in Primark and I wish I had taken photos of them but I didn't think at the time, doh, and of course they don't have a proper website for me to show you :(  They even had one with a big bow on it <3 they were quite small though, again probably cabin sized, so it depends how much you tend to pack ;)

So if anyone else is planning a lovely holiday this year and you too want a more unique suitcase and you don't want to spend a fortune on a Louis Vuitton or a Cath Kidston, hopefully this will give you some more ideas of where to look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment