Monday, 18 February 2013

You can ask them anything, but they wont tell you a thing

Apologies for the unscheduled break to those who may be reading!

The other half and I had a lovely couple of days together over Valentine's day and that distracted me from my blog, sorry!  We went to see the Liong King musical in Manchester and oh my word is it AMAZING!  I'm a massive disney fan anyway so I knew I would love it, but I didn't realise how much I would love it!
We then stayed at the Portland hotel in Manchester, which is also lovely, and then the day after he took me for a huge shopping trip, woop woop! All in all it was a lovely couple of days and I really enjoyed myself :]

Unfortunately I don't think my bank balance enjoyed it quite so much ;)
I bought a nice camouflage jacket and backpack from Primark, yes camouflage is everywhere right now love it or hate it.  I then had a good haul in Superdrug, I bought the Sleek PPQ palette in supreme with the soul lip gloss, I wanted the soul palette too but it was sold out, poo :(  A sleek lipstick in fuschia, a couple of the MUA nail constellations, a Hello Kitty lipstick in Betz Blazin' and a nail polish which I can't remember the name of but it's sort of a steely blue grey, very pretty!
I then made the mistake of going into Selfridges.. Mac's new Archies' Girls collection was calling to me.  I just couldn't resist the new Veronica's beauty powder, which is a lovely pale frosted pink with darker pink hearts, so pretty!  I then wanted a lipstick too and was torn between three shades, however the sales girl gave me the wrong one and I didn't realise until I got home :/ so I ended up with Daddy's Little Girl.  Now it's a lovely colour, but it's extremely similar to the Sleek one I had just bought (and for less than 1/3 of the price may I add..) from Superdrug, argh! :( Oh well, guess I'm all stocked up on fuschia lipstick for the summer, I guess it's a good thing it's the current makeup trend haha.

I will get some pictures up of these tomorrow if I get the time, I do have to go to the hospital however for a blood test to see if I can finally get diagnosed with PCOS (years later >.>) and an x-ray for my hand which I injured a month ago at work, seriously I'm falling to bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment