Monday, 2 September 2013

A very late update!

Oh dear, that was a very long and unscheduled hiatus wasn't it? I do apologize :(
I think I lost a bit of inspiration for posting, or quite a lot of inspiration, and just became so darn lazy!

So what have I been up to since I last posted? Well, I went to Disneyland Paris! Oh my word was it amazing, a lifetime of dreams come true.  I can't wait to go again, I miss it every day haha!






There's just a few of my..er...1000 photos.. yes you heard that right, 1000.  Actually there was a few more than that, but hey I've been waiting 20 years to go!  :D

I met all the Disney Princesses when I was there too haha I was so in awe of how beautiful they are! However I am not sharing those photos because..well.. I look a whale compared to them.  

After arriving home though I realised that not only had I put on a lot of weight before Disneyland, but whilst I was there due to far too much fast food =X so I decided to go on a diet.  I initially started on the celebrity slim diet due to knowing a few people who were having great success on it, but after a week I realised it wasn't for me.  I was feeling really ill and dizzy and it just wasn't enough to keep me going, especially considering my job is quite active (lots of running around and lifting etc.) so I came off that and started just having 1200 calories or less a day plus exercise when I could (which is far less than it should be) and I have managed to lose just over 2 stone in nearly 3 months :) I've still got a way to go, another stone and 3 lbs ideally but I feel like I've got down to a size that I'm still happy with as it is, it's getting a lot harder to lose now, but I do feel so much happier!
I'm now a size 10, although I do push a 12 on the bottom due to my stillquitelarge bottom, but that's much better than what I was! I've lost an inch and a half off my arms, about two and a half off my chest, four inches off my waist and four and a half off my hips :D now just to hope it stays off and I can lose a bit more! Still not quite in the healthy bmi range yet, but not too far off!

This of course meant a whole new wardrobe.. oh dear ;) I had a lot of fun in Primark last week I can tell you haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment