Sunday, 22 September 2013

Autumn Beauty Favourites


My current favourite and essential products! <3

From the top: Katy Perry Killer Queen perfume - Now this isn't the best perfume ever, but it is a great every day one for work etc. I love my fragrances, but it pains me to use my best on a day to day basis, and this seemed like a good one for the change of seasons (I have an obsession with things matching the season I'm in heehee) it does remind me a bit of Lady GaGa's perfume too, but then I think most of the celebrity perfumes aren't exactly original, this is a nice one for the price though. :)
Sleek eyebrow kit: I've tried a few similar items before but a lot of them tend to be too dark for my brows, truthfully this is a little warm in tone for me, but it's the closest I have found so far and it's lovely and easy to apply.  It has a wax and an actual "colour powder/eyeshadow" (don't know what else to call it?) to fill in, it also has tiny little tweezers but I haven't used those, cute idea though.
Lime Crime Velvetine in Red Velvet: I have been a long time admirer from afar of the Lime Crime products, but being in the UK I didn't like the thought of paying extortionate shipping fees for just a few items of makeup, so when I noticed that cutecosmetics had started to sell the brand I had to pounce on it! I also bought a couple of the lipsticks but this is the product I use the most, it's so so nice and lasts for ages due to it's matte finish, also adore the packaging of their lipsticks though, unicorns!!!
Bourjois Java Rice Powder: This is the special anniversary product from the brand, celebrating 150 years since the original's release.  It's a lovely loose powder with illuminating particles to give you a lovely finish, it also has the most beautiful vintagey smell which I also find with their little blushes too. 
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in Light Porcelain: I've just written a review on this item here to read my feelings on this. :)
Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Mascara: For such a long time have I searched for the perfect foundation and mascara, and this is as close as I have come for the latter.  What makes things harder usually is that my eyes are quite sensitive to mascaras sometimes, they sting and water which of course makes it run etc. but I took a gamble on this one since I had a Debenhams gift card and so far so good! It has a nice sized brush and the formula's been great so far, I haven't used anything else since I bought it which is a good sign for me ;)

So there you have it, a few of my favourite items to wear at the moment.  I may not have any clothes, but at least my makeup bag is happy haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment